- All Plastiq accounts have access to Standard Check payments.
- Expedited check deliveries are available.
- Check payments can be canceled and refunded at any point prior to deposit.
- Check numbers are displayed in the bills section of your account.
Once a check payment is deposited, you can obtain scanned images of the deposited payment by contacting email@example.com
Standard Check (U.S.A)
Standard Cheque (Canada)
|Delivered by?||USPS||Canada Post|
|Delivery Timeframe?||Within 8 business days||Within 8 business days|
|Issued by?||Silicon Valley Bank||Bank of Montreal|
|Tracking?||No Tracking Available||No Tracking Available|
To send a check, we'll need...
- A name for the recipient (i.e. the party or individual the check is "Payable To")
- A viable delivery address.
- Some contact information for the recipient: an email address or phone number.
- Payment details such as the Account Holder Name, Account/Invoice Number, and Memo.
Sending Documentation With Your Payment
Currently, you cannot attach any additional documentation (e.g. a voucher, coupon, receipt, or letter) to your check delivery.
However, when making your payment, Plastiq will ask for payment details such as your name, account number, and memo that will be delivered along with your payment. For check payments, these details are printed on the check to allow your recipient to credit you correctly.